The Aqua Lung i200C Dive Computer is a sporty watch sized dive computer that you can wear every day and then jump in at the deep end. The i200 lets you switch between dive and apnea modes instantly unlike other computers so it will keep up with you and won't hold you back.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free)
- Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- High visibility LED alarm light for additional diving safety
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restriction
- Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- History Mode records last 24 dives
- Bluetooth Technology remotely control all your i200C settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos. DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com
*DiverLog app must be purchased separately on the App Store, Google Play or ediverlog.com