Beuchat Iceberg Pro Dry outstanding design easy-to-put-on drysuit that is super comfortable to wear with a watertight high-density neoprene.
The innovative positioning of the zip offers freedom of forward movement so that the suit can be put on without assistance. Full-width chest level horizontal TIZIP Masterseal 10 watertight fastener with preformed external neoprene net protection flap.
BEUCHAT high quality pre-formed anatomical cut, with outer material 4 mm high density ultra-flexible ELASKIN X 2.2 neoprene. More flexible than pre-compressed neoprene, offering greater comfort and better freedom of movement while preserving the same insulation qualities as compressed neoprene.
- Full-width chest level horizontal TIZIP with external neoprene net protection flap.
- High quality anatomical cut.
- 4 mm high density ultra-flexible ELASKIN X 2.2 neoprene.
- Si-Tech Internal protection for increased comfort around valves (chest and arms)
- Flexible elastic multi-size socks.
- Iceberg *Rockboots (Optional) comfortable and hardwearing.
- Bottle-neck style smooth neoprene inner seals for better watertightness.
- Transformable double collar with fastener flap closure.
- Flexible neoprene pocket designed to offer volume with no impact on hydrodynamics.
- Supratex 2 knee reinforcements – seat, thighs and shoulders
- 2 in 1 bag: carry bag and ground sheet
|Size||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|