CP1 PRO CORDURA/POLYESTER - FRONT ENTRY
This new innovative design drysuit uses a telescopic torso with a front entry zip and a second zip cover.
This innovative design, with the adjustable dump valve can be fitted in the optimum venting position of your choice. Another feature of this design is elimination of all seams around the neck seal area, helping to increase the reliability and life of the seal.
The CP1 Pro features a Cordura fabric in the lower part of the suit for its excellent durability and strength while the polyester fabric is using the upper body for its increased flexibility and strength.
The CP1 Pro has one combination pocket fitted as standard and is available in both male and female sizes see telescopic size chart. Alternatively you can use our custom fit service for bespoke suits.
Contact us if you have any questions regarding measurements. It is advisable that we take your measurements in store, but if not practical then please download the Measurement Form.
Add Additional Extras:
- Integrated Neoprene Boots - offer support and protection whilst remaining extremely comfortable.
- Combi Pocket - Two combi pockets come as standard with this suit, mounted on the side of the thigh, but can be fitted to the front of the thigh if preferred.
- Front Dry Zip - Front zipper can be fitted bottom or top closing
Neoprene Neck Seal - Neoprene seals are available as an optional extra, we use the finest neoprene from Yamamoto for its super stretch qualities.
- Latex/Silicone Neck Seal
- Raglan Sleeves
- Latex/Silicone Wrist Seals
- Inflation valve.
- Adjustable Exhaust Valve
- Double Stitched
- Double Sealed
- Integral Kneepads
- 2 Tech Pockets as Standard
- Crotch strap & Brace attachments Neoprene Boots(Sizes 4 -13UK (36 -47)
- No special care for AZDRY material
- Dry suit bag included
BRITISH MADE - All our suits are designed and manufactured in the UK by our experienced professionals.
Remember to take great care of your Drysuit, download the BDM User Guide here.