Our PADI Bubblemaker allows young adventurers to experience the thrill of breathing underwater in a fun and exciting scuba diving quest. The session is conducted by a PADI Instructor in the safe confines of a swimming pool.
If you're not sure whether scuba is for your child, let them come, blow bubbles, get their fins wet and find out.
- Minimum age is 8.
- A parent or guardian must be at the pool to accompany children under the age of 16 years old, they do not need to participate, but will be required to stay during the experience.
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
The session fee includes all equipment hire, air, tuition and swimming pool fees.
Session Duration 60 mins
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to email@example.com.
- Payment is required with the booking to secure your place.
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available date. For groups of 10 or more please email us for availability.
What will I do?
Prior to taking the plunge there are a few important things your child should know about scuba diving. These are explained during a brief, fun and informative presentation, which will answer any questions your children may have.
The underwater adventure will begin by a PADI Instructor helping your child on with the equipment. They will be given time to adjust to the exhilarating feeling of breathing underwater before setting off on their exploration. Add some bubbles, toys, flips and turns and this will be an unforgettable experience.
When are they held?
The sessions are held every Wednesday evening at The Ridgeway Leisure Centre Pool, Wroughton 8:00pm, kit up 7:45pm. SATNAV SN4 9DJ
Once you child turns ten they will be able to enrol on the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course.