If you have never experienced the thrill of scuba diving, why not take the plunge with our exhilarating PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience.
Designed for complete beginners and an excellent introduction to the fun and exciting world of scuba.
Discover Scuba Diving Pre-Requisites
- Minimum age is 10.
- A parent or guardian must be at the pool to accompany children under the age of 16.
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
The session fee includes all equipment hire, air, tuition and swimming pool fees.
Session Duration 60 mins
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment is required with the booking to secure your place.
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available date. For groups of 10 or more please email us for availability.
What will I do?
Your underwater adventure will begin with one of our Instructors or Divemaster's introducing you to the scuba equipment you will be using during your adventure, and you’ll learn the basic techniques for using scuba diving gear.
You will then be given time to adjust to the exhilarating feeling of breathing underwater and before you know it you'll be totally immersed, experiencing Scuba Diving first hand.
When are they held?
The sessions are held every Wednesday evening at The Ridgeway Leisure Centre Pool, Wroughton 8:00pm, kit up 7:45pm. SATNAV SN4 9DJ
Once you have taken your first scuba diving lesson, you are well on your way to becoming a certified Scuba Diver. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the next step in your journey. This course can be completed here in the UK or when you go on your holiday as a PADI Open Water Referral option.