Join the best of the best, the elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training.
This course is designed to appeal to your interests and make you a better and safer diver. It recognises previous certifications undertaken and puts you in a class of distinction. By completing five PADI Specialties, Advanced Open Water and Rescue Diver, you can apply for the recognition of becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver.
Master Scuba Diver Pre-Requisites
- Minimum age is 12.
- Children aged 12 to 14 year olds will be awarded the rating of PADI Junior Rescue Diver.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent certification from another training agency, PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent certification from another training agency, 50 logged dives, Five PADI Specialty or Tec Rec course certifications
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
MASTER SCUBA DIVER COURSE - costs will depend on which specialties you choose:
- Deep Diver
- Drift Diver
- Drysuit Diver
- Enriched Air (Nitrox)
- Night Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver
- Search & Recovery Diver
- Underwater Digital Photography Diver
- Underwater Navigation Diver
- Wreck Diver
Please call or email, we will happily discuss the individual course details for the specialities that interest you, and put together a group package for you.
The course fee includes main equipment hire, air, tuition, PADI eLearning Manual(s), swimming pool fees, PADI Certification fee. Not application fee, or entry fees to inland dive sites.
The courses run throughout the year and the timing will depend on which specialties that interest you. Once you have completed all courses then you can apply for the Master Scuba Diver certification.
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to email@example.com. Pay your non-refundable deposit to secure your place. Balance payment is required prior to going to open water. (Any discounts are applied at the end of your chosen course).
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available start date.
What will I do?
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non-professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments.
As a Master Scuba Diver your experience will open a new level of confidence whether you're diving local wrecks, quarries, reefs or exploring exciting dive environments around the world.
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is a recognition of previous training and experience, so there is no fixed course outline as such.
When are they held?
Sessions are held at the dive shop Scuderia House, Swindon SATNAV SN2 1EG.
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest recreational level in the PADI system of diver education. But, you don't have to stop there!
You can continue on to become a PADI Professional. As a Master Scuba Diver you'll be well qualified to begin your training as a PADI Divemaster.
Why not help pass on your experience to new and less experienced divers? If this sounds like something you'd like to do then the PADI Divemaster course is the obvious step, it's the first step on the professional ladder and your ticket to a more fulfilling diving career.