Our PADI Seal Team is a course especially for the young diver age 8 to 10 years old who are looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing exciting AquaMissions.
PADI Seal Team includes doing some cool stuff in the pool, meeting friends and sharing in the adventure of the underwater world. You will learn safety techniques in diving it also teaches you responsibility and respect for the aquatic realm.
No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but kids should be comfortable in the water. Parental approval is required.
Seal Team Pre-Requisites
- Minimum age is 8.
- A parent or guardian must be at the pool to accompany children under the age of 16 years old, they do not need to participate, but will be required to stay during the experience.
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
PADI SEAL TEAM - Part One - £250pp
The course fee includes main equipment hire, air, tuition, PADI AquaMissions activity book, swimming pool fees.
5 weeks (1 evening per week)
(There are no open water dives with this course)
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your non-refundable deposit to secure your place. Balance payment is required at your final pool session. (Any discounts are applied at the end of your chosen course option).
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available start date.
What will I do?
PADI Seal Team - Part One
AquaMissions 1 - 5, covers basic scuba diving skills, such as breathing underwater, clearing a mask of water, recovering a regulator and swimming around experiencing the sensation of being weightless. You will learn about diving through the PADI Seal Team AquaMissions activity book and during pre-dive briefings with your PADI Instructor. Each AquaMission consists of a briefing, a skill session and a game or activity.
Complete these AquaMissions and become a recognised PADI Seal Team Member you will receive a PADI Seal Team member card and a wall certificate which recognises your accomplishments and allows you to work towards our PADI Master Seal Team course.
Course duration is 5 weeks min (1 evening per week), Seal Team sessions last for 60 mins and includes main equipment hire, air, tuition, fun, games swimming pool fees and certification.
When are they held?
The sessions are held every Wednesday evening at The Ridgeway Leisure Centre Pool, Wroughton 8:00pm, kit up 7:45pm. SATNAV SN4 9DJ
Missions accomplished... Want to go further?
Ever wondered what it's like to dive with torches, take pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an Astronaut?
This is your chance to explore these exciting adventures with our PADI Master Seal Team Specialty AquaMissions to become a PADI Master Seal Team member or if you’ve reached the age of 10 you can sign up for our PADI Junior Open Water Diver course and become a certified scuba diver.