Two-compartment roller bag with adjustable telescopic handle.
137 litre – Dimensions – 75cm x 47cm x 39cm Weight – 3.50kg
Material: Ripstop, 600 denier and 1000 denier nylon/PVC
Ripstop : Light and extremely tough. It is woven to form a mesh structure with extremely tough warp and weft threads that specifically prevent tears from spreading.
The material is then coated with polyurethane to make it waterproof
Beuchat Shell Case: Semi-rigid thermoformed EVA back shell that combines lightness with extra protection for the contents of the bag during transport or handling, or while the bag is being rolled.
- Designed for damp gear fitted with a snap-hook for a Meshbag (not supplied)
- Drainage vents • Mesh side pocket
- Designed for dry gear with a lower pouch and interior retaining strap
- Top pouch with dual access (from inside and outside) for a regulator bag (not supplied)
Other features :
- Outer compression strap
- Zip fastener including eyelets for padlocks
- Outer document holder with coated zip and additional carry strap
- Comfort foam-filled top and side carry handles
- Bottom carry handle
- Removable back-pack style straps
- Interior lining with Beuchat watermark
- Red over-moulded wheels
- Removable screw-in wheel block Comes with an ID card-holder