Beuchat 6.5mm one-piece with front zip for easy dressing and greater freedom of movement, special liquid seal pattern for a very comfortable coverall.
Pattern quality and know-how of Beuchat, inventor of the wetsuit
Specific and exclusive pattern designed in France
New Beuchat pattern specially designed to offer a soft and comfortable suit with liquid PU coated assembly seams.
- Beuchat Special Liquid Seal Pattern, soft and comfortable coveralls
- Front zip that allows you to dress yourself and offer greater freedom of movement and access to your equipment when diving.
- Neoprene 6.5mm Elaskin X 6.6
- Fireskin 2 for maximum warmth
- Increased watertightness and seam protection with liquid seal
- Large, compact pocket for a mask, accessories, etc.
- Beuchat Universal Computer Holder to hold your computer in place
Anatomical cut Pre-forming of the lumbar arch and the crotch for a closer fit of the body.
Great freedom of movement when diving.
The position of the zip has been designed to offer great freedom of movement for the arms when diving, giving them more ease of movement and less stress.
The front zip allows you to dress yourself, to gain flexibility and to avoid any discomfort in the back.
Easy access and handling of your and your partners' equipment.
Soft neoprene Elaskin X 6.6 for greater comfort and freedom of movement
Thinner face sleeves (-1 mm) in one piece without seams for optimum comfort
Easy Wave System at ankles and wrists
High thermal protection
Zip T-Zip MasterSeal 10 Plastic Dry
Increased watertightness with liquid seal
Fireskin 2 for maximum warmth
Inner sleeves on the forearms and calves have a smooth collar against the skin that fits itself when dressing.
360° face sleeve