Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
Our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about advancing your skills, increasing your confidence and become more comfortable in the water. Practice navigation and buoyancy, try deep diving and make three specialty dives. This certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 30 meters.
Advanced Open Water Diver Pre-Requisites
- Minimum age is 12.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 14 will be awarded the PADI Junior Certification.
- PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver, or qualifying entry-level certification.
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE £369pp
The course fee includes main equipment hire, air, tuition, PADI eLearning theory, swimming pool fees (if required), PADI Certification fee. Not entry fees to inland dive sites.
5 Open Water Dives - 2-3 days at a UK inland dive site.
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay your non-refundable deposit to secure your place. Balance payment is required prior to going to open water on your final days diving. (Any discounts are applied at the end of your chosen course).
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available start date.
What will I do?
The course consists of a knowledge development session, skills practice and Open Water dives. The emphasis during this course is placed on practical application rather than long classroom based presentations, you learn about diving by diving.
Knowledge Development is based on a self-study method, allowing you to study in your own time, at your own pace, backed up by a review session with a PADI Instructor, to ensure full understanding of the diving theory.
Open Water Dives During the PADI Advanced Open Water course you will make two 'core' dives; Underwater Navigation Dive and Deep Dive plus a choice of three of the following dives. (For certification as a PADI Adventure Diver you must complete three of the following dives.)
Drysuit, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Night, Search & Recovery, Wreck, Underwater Digital Photography, Enriched Air *There are some restrictions for junior divers.
The PADI Rescue Diver Course, learn to assist other divers and prevent and manage likely problems. Alternatively build experience in areas of your specific interest by taking PADI Specialty courses to help you qualify for PADI Master Scuba Diver, the highest and most prestigious non-teaching rating within PADI.
JOIN A DIVE CLUB - the Seahorse Dive Club
Join a group of diving friends, where you can keep your dive skills up to date and make new buddies with people who share your passion for diving. Why not join them on one of the many organised dive trips, holidays and social events they plan.