Knowing how and when to administer emergency oxygen is a valuable skill to have in a dive emergency.
Our PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider prepares you to offer aid and teaches you to recognise scuba diving injuries and illnesses requiring emergency oxygen.
This is an excellent course for scuba divers, boat crew, lifeguards, freedivers, mermaids or anyone who spends time in and around water. No age restrictions or water sessions required.
Emergency Oxygen Provider - Pre-Requisites
- Minimum age - none; ability to handle course content, interest in helping others
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
EMERGENCY OXYGEN PROVIDER COURSE £130.00pp
PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider eLearning, PADI Certification eCard
1 Full Day Classroom
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to email@example.com.
- Payment is required with the booking to secure your place. (Any discounts are applied at the end of your chosen course).
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available start date.
What will I do?
- Learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen.
- You’ll practice assembling and disassembling oxygen equipment for a quick response in an emergency.
- How to deploy a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- How to attach a rescue breathing mask to an oxygen unit to resuscitate a non-breathing diver.
Knowledge Development is based on a self-study method, allowing you to study in your own time, at your own pace, backed up by an academic session with a PADI Instructor, to ensure full understanding of Emergency Oxygen.
When are they held?
Contact us at dive shop Scuderia House, Swindon SATNAV SN2 1EG for our next available course.
Emergency Oxygen Provider skills integrate well with other PADI courses designed to help divers in need, such as: