Ever wondered what it's like to visit an underwater wreck, search for and recover lost items, dive with torches at night, take pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an Astronaut?
This is your chance to explore these exciting adventures with our PADI Master Seal Team Specialty AquaMission course and become a PADI Master Seal Team member.
Master Seal Team Pre-Requisites
- Minimum age is 8.
- A parent or guardian must be at the pool to accompany children under the age of 16 years old, they do not need to participate, but will be required to stay during the experience.
- All participants must download and complete the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form prior to participation. Any pre-existing medical conditions highlighted on this form will require medical clearance before we can allow you to take part.
PADI MASTER SEAL TEAM - Part Two - £250pp
The course fee includes main equipment hire, air, tuition, swimming pool fees.
5 weeks (1 evening per week)
(There are no open water dives with this course)
How do I sign up?
- Download, complete and email the PADI Medical Disclaimer Form to email@example.com.
- Pay your non-refundable deposit to secure your place. Balance payment is required at your final pool session. (Any discounts are applied at the end of your chosen course option).
- Once your order comes through we will check the calendar and advise you of our next available start date.
What will I do?
PADI Master Seal Team - Part Two
10 specialty AquaMissions, includes adventures like creature identification, search and recovery diving, and skin diving. Complete all of these and you'll become a PADI Master Seal Team Member - joining an elite group of young scuba divers.
The PADI Master Seal Team course gives PADI Seals the opportunity to learn about different types of diving and aquatic issues. It provides a structured program that lets you develop skills, learn about the aquatic environment and have lots of fun.
Each Speciality AquaMission focuses on a particular area of diving or the aquatic environment and AquaMissions are designed to be educational and at the same time fun. All sessions include games and activities to keep you interested and motivated whilst learning.
When are they held?
The sessions are held every Wednesday evening at The Ridgeway Leisure Centre Pool, Wroughton 8:00pm, kit up 7:45pm. SATNAV SN4 9DJ
If you’ve reached the age of 10 you can sign up for our PADI Junior Open Water Diver course and become a certified scuba diver. Our PADI Open Water Diver course is the next step in your journey. This course can be completed here in the UK or when you go on your holiday as a PADI Open Water Referral option.