All protectors are made of high-quality and highly resistant Kevlar. Not only the material is an excellent product. The production has been perfected in detail as well. As a result, the Overlay Protection System (OPS) becomes the SPLIT OVERLAY PROTECTION SYSTEM (SOPS).
The protective system is created in essential areas to increase the freedom of movement. The same applies to the crotch protection, which is elaborately manufactured from four individual pieces. The adjustable pockets are also a unique feature. These can be reduced in volume via a lateral Velcro (thus, of course, reducing the water resistance).
Made for technical divers - In addition, the XPEDITION SE offers different sizes, zippers, boots, cuffs etc. The same selection as the XPEDITION, making the XPEDITION SE the ideal suit for all technical divers – whether cave, wreck or deep diver!
- Select overlay Kevlar without surcharge
- Knee, seat and crotch protection made of Kevlar
- Select boot and boot size without surcharge
- Select latex cuff size without surcharge
- choose zipper (metal/ YKK) without surcharge
- telescopic torso with suspenders and waist adjustment system
- SiTech inlet and exhaust valves
- Integrated knee and leg protection
- Large volume leg pockets with zippers
SOPS – Splitted Overlay Protection System
The XPEDITION SE features the Splitted Overlay Protection System - SOPS, made entirely of high-quality and extremely durable Kevlar. The system protects the suit in all exposed areas (shoulders, back, arms, zipper, crotch, buttocks and legs) without restricting mobility.
Perfect Fit & Sizes
The new diagonal metal BDM front zipper combined with a telescope torso provides the SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE for a perfect fit. This combination also allows an independent dressing and undressing. The SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE comes in five women's and ten men's sizes. Of course, it is also available as a tailored suit (Made to Measure / Custom Made).
Available in the following sizes
Women's Sizes: S, M, L
Men's sizes: S, M, ML, L, LL, XLS, XL, XXL
Unique Boot Selection
Choose between Dry Boots or Slim Line Boots, depending on the application or individual preference. The size of your boot can be customised for the perfect fit.
Choose between three different Boot types and sizes. Dry Boots, Slim Line Boots or Socks with Kevlar coating.
Available in the following sizes:
Dry Boots: 38/39; 39/40; 40/41; 41/42;42/43; 43/44; 44/45; 45/46; 47/48; 48/50
Slim Line Boots: 2XS; XS; S; M, L, XL;XXL; 3XL; 4XL; 5XL
Supratex Socks: S; M; L; XL; XXL; 3XL
Expandable XBP Pockets
The SCUBA FORCE Xpedition SE has two large expandable XBP pockets, these are available in two sizes (standard and small, depending on body size). The large-volume bags offer the diver (in both sizes) enough space for additional equipment required. A reinforcement in the pocket lid increases the grip and facilitates handling even with thick gloves. Built-in straps made of durable webbing (in the main and lid pockets) allow for secure attachment of the accessories and simplify handling. These can be extended at any time with bungees. The expandable XBP pockets have a separate inner pocket in which, for example, Wetnotes can be stowed.
- Latex cuffs, arm and neck, sizes S - XL
- Neoprene and silicone cuffs (SITECH) - at extra cost
- ScubaForce Argo and Shell, High Performance Inlet and Outlet Valves
- ScubaForce VegaValve - combined intake valve with E / O Cord - for an extra charge
- Sturdy suspenders system
- Integrated waistband
- big embroidered heat collar
- Triangle - crotch strap
- BDM metal zipper (YKK) - protective zipper (YKK)
- Name patch on the pocket - at extra charge