The Sea Frogs ST-100-Pro offers a phenomenal range of features and benefits.
Combining high power, wide angle coverage and near instant recycling with thought through user friendly exposure functions and triggering options, the ST-100-Pro leads the field outperforming many much larger and heavier underwater flashguns.
- Powerful G.N. 32 and UNDERWATER coverage 100x100 degree
- Lightweight and compact body, the ST-100-Pro is designed to produce G.N. 33.
- ST-100-Pro has overcame drawback of high-power strobe which has a long flash duration and reaches to FULL power after start flashing in significantly short period of time.
- Together with the flashing system in sync with pre-flash and main flash of the camera’s built-in flash, the ST-100-Pro can deliver full dump even at 1/1000 high shutter speed setting without cutting power
- 800 lumen, Shutter-linked AUTO OFF Focus Light
- The built-in Shutter-linked Auto-Off Focus Light delivers 800 lm brightness to support when focusing a subject and cease in sync with the shutter release and automatically turns ON again.
- To aim optical axis of the Focus Light in line with strobe light’s optical axis, the Focus Light has a fresnel lens in front supporting more accurate strobe aiming and improved usability.
- S-TTL Auto /11 Steps Manual Flash Mode
A unique accurate auto exposure system S-TTL has been further evolved. Accuracy of the exposure is advanced providing more accurate exposure.
In addition, optimised high performance slave sensor never misses the camera’s trigger signal. Precise 1/2EV. increments 13 steps Manual flash control is onboard to support professional use.
Both Optical/Electrical Trigger Supported
The ST-100-Pro is equipped with a 5 pin sync connector as well as slave sensor to trigger optically to adopt wide variety of camera system.
- Guide Nº on land: 32
- Connection: Optical Connection / Electrical Connection
- Digital support: Optic cable (compatible with all cameras)
- Digital support: USB (compatible with Nikon camera TTL)
- Strobe Control Mode: S-TTL / S-TTL low / Manual / Full
- Exposure control: optical cable/USB synchronize with TTL, adjust the luminosity (guide #), Manual
- TTL compensation: 11 steps (EV -0.3 / -0.7 / -1.0 / -1.5 / -2.0 / 0) ( EV +0.3 / +0.7 / +1.0 / +1.5 / +2.0 )
- Guide Number: 11 steps (GN 1 / 1.4 / 2.8 / 4 / 5 / 5.6 / 8 / 11 / 16 / 22 / 32)
- Strobe Beam Angle: 100ºx100º
- Focus Light Beam Angle: 20º
- Colour temp at full power: Approx. 5500K (without Strobe Filter)
- Colour temp with diffuser: 5400K
- Recycle time: 5 seconds (alkaline) / 4 seconds (nickel metal hydride)
- Flash Capacity: Approx. 500 flashes (Alkaline batteries) / 600 (Nickel metal Hydride)
- Focus Light Intensity: 5w LED - 800 lumen
- Focus Light Burn Time: Approx. 1 h
- Compatible Batteries: 1.5V alkaline AA battery, 1.2V nickel metal hydride AA battery
- Working Temperature: 0ºC - 30ºC / 32ºF - 8ºF (water temperature)
- Storage Temperature: 0ºC - 30ºC / 32ºF - 86ºF (air temperature)
- Dimensions: Width: 97 mm, Height: 124 mm, Length: 94 mm
- Weight: Approx. 614 g (without batteries)
- Depth rating: 100m / 328ft
- Body Material / Colour: Polycarbonate resin / red
- ST-100-Pro Strobe.
- Warm strobe diffuser.
- Cold strobe diffuser.
- Strobe dome protector.
- Slave Sensor Cap.
- YS (Sea&Sea) Mount.
- Spare O-ring (Battery Box) .
- Lens cleanning tissue.
- User´s manual.