Explore like never before with the NEW EON Steel Black
Caves, wrecks or the blue unknown – the choice is yours. Equipped with the brand new Suunto Fused™ RGBM 2 and the requested Bühlmann 16 with Gradient Factors dive algorithms, Suunto EON Steel Black is the ultimate dive companion for demanding technical dives or relaxing recreational dives.
Extremely durable design, multi-gas support, customisable features and wireless mobile connectivity with Suunto App, your diving adventure has no limits.
The Suunto EON Steel Black now comes in a hard case.
- Optically bonded Suunto BrightSeeTM colour dis-play
- Suunto CustomDisplayTM - customise screen lay-out
- Flip screen rotates screen through 180 degrees
- User upgradeable firmware
- Suunto FusedTM RGBM 2 algorithm
- Suunto Buhlmann 16GF algorithm
- Air/Nitrox, Trimix, CCR, Gauge modes
- Rechargeable battery gives up to 40 hours diving
- Depth rated to 150m
- Up to 10 Open Circuit mixes
- Up to 10 Diluents
- Custom Set point adjustable under water
- Tank POD option - up to 20 per dive
- 3D Digital compass
- Resettable timer
- Black stainless steel upper and toughened lower composite case
- Xensation glass - highly scratch and impact resistant
- DM5 USB Interface included
What’s in the box:
Eon Steel Black with Elastomer strap, Protective boot, Bungee adaptor, USB Cable