The SP-170 Platina II Hyperdry snorkel is TUSA’s premier semi-dry snorkel incorporating several features such as the patented Hyperdry System making this one of the most stylish and feature packed snorkels on the market.
The Hyperdry system keeps the main tube dry by ejecting water through an independent escape channel. This easy system uses the tilt of the snorkel pipe and the resilience of the water surface to eject water. TUSA's Hyperdry technology is one of a kind.
Ortho-Conscious Mouthpiece For Ultimate Comfort and Reduced Jaw Fatigue
Even with a light bite, a high level of stability is achieved, so there is no fatigue from long periods of usage.
High Flow Channel and Purge Valve
The periphery of the valve always remains at the lowest point even when snorkelling upright at the water surface, so water is easily cleared at all times. It prevents gurgling or sucking water when breathing.
Detachable Two-Piece Swivel Adaptor To Maximize Comfort
This mechanism allows the snorkel to swivel to the optimum angle to reduce tension and stress for enhanced comfort and performance as compared to earlier models.
Adjustments are made by sliding the adaptor's position forward or backward , a forward or rearward position may be selected.
- Hyperdry system with three current rectifying plates.
- High flow and angled purge valve to eliminate gurgling of water and allowing air bubbles to pass by the face when purged.
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece for ultimate comfort.
- Crystal silicone flexible neck.
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement.
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkelling.